The V-Shore System is a high load conventional shoring system consisting of three components: frames, braces and jacks, fast to erect and strip.
It’s very popular in the domestic and small commercial building sector, and offers the benefits of saving costs on inventory, improved productivity and design versatility.
It is the ideal system for civil engineering projects such as the construction of highway bridges or the laying of heavy slabs or beams.
Material: Galvanised Steel (Q235, Q345)
Surface: Painted, Galvanized
Color: self color or as custom’s requirement
Standard: AS 3610
- Formwork shoring V Frame – 2 pieces
- Formwork Cross Brace – 2 pieces
- Formwork Base (Flat) Jack – 4 pieces
- Formwork U-Head Jack – 4 pieces
- Frame Connectors – 4 pieces
- Hot Dipped Galvanised (HDG) prevents rusting and requires minimal maintenance
- Stackable and distance between frames can be adjusted with different sizes of braces
- High bearing capacity (Safe Load Limit36 KN per leg) and can reach to different shoring heights
- Versatile in different projects
- All welds have a lifetime guarantee
- Lowest price guaranteed
ADTO Ringlock scaffolding is a modular system. It is composed of ringlock standards, ringlock ledger, diagonal braces, base collars, triangle brackets and wedge pins. Rosettles are welded to the standards in every 500mm
Ringlock system is a safe and effiecient scaffold system. Due to hot dip galvanization, this scaffolding system has high corrosion resistance. They are widely used in the construction of bridges, tunnels, water towers, oil refinery and etch.
Nowadays, the ringlock scaffold is more and more popular in Australian market, especially for high buildings